This is an opportunity for a motivated and experience supervisor to join our painting and blasting team immediately. You will be a highly driven and energetic person who has a strong work ethic and strong communication and organisational skills.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the role is accountable for contributing to the effective management of operations and ensuring that projects are managed to a safe, successful and efficient conclusion and to the customer’s satisfaction.
Duties will include, but not limited to;
• Strong leadership of team
• Supervising and Providing clear and definitive work instructions to Tradesman and T/A’s.
• Drawing sign off, Interpretation of technical drawings
• Checking fabricated items prior to and after welding
• Driving efficiencies – ensure tradesman complete works on time
• Ensuring works are conducted in a safe manner in accordance with our HSE management systems
• Following and enforcing procedures in line with our 9001 Quality management system
• Resolving painting and blasting difficulties
• This is a hands-on role and you may need to go back on the tools in quiet periods
Candidates will possess the following:
• Blasting / Painting workshop experience
• High level attention to detail and quality control
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Ability to multitask and plan ahead
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Ability to adapt to change
• Flexibility with working hours
• General house keeping
Hours are Mon to Fri – 6am to 6pm Sat (if required) – 6am to 4:30pm.
We operate 6 days per week in busy periods.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Working hours and hourly rate will be discussed with shortlisted candidates and will be dependent on experience.