About the business
The Travel the World Group has been providing luxury product to the Australian Travel Industry since 1977.We''re currently looking for a wholesale consultant with proven sales background specialising in cruise or high-end travel product. The ideal candidate will be motivated by sales, eager to learn, and highly organised.
About the role
Benefits and perks
- Sell a variety of high end travel products via phone and email
- Be a key player in the team and contribute to meeting assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; service existing bookings and exercise upselling and cross selling techniques.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our retail partners to ensure exceptional levels of service and optimize repeat business.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and ethics
Skills and experience
- Full initial product and system training and ongoing training and development
- A great work environment with open communication and supportive management
- Future career development opportunities
- Good salary with a performance based incentive plan
- Great CBD location – close to Wynyard & Town Hall
- Certificate III in Travel or similar
- Minimum 2 years travel consultant experience
- Technologically savvy, preferably worked with Amadeus or similar travel systems
- Strong luxury cruise product knowledge
- Proven sales skills ideally gained within retail travel or similar
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills