Are you interested in security work and have a passion for people and their safety?We have plenty of event work coming up in the next few months, music and food festivals, Doomben races, Teneriffe Festivals, pub, club and RSL work.
If you are interested and have the required skills and documentation please forward a resume and a photo of your security licence front and back to our careers email address.
The positions require that you work weekends with a chance to expand on more hours during the week depending on your abilities and your requirements. If you are looking for a employment as a security guard, Professional Caliber Security has the best staff rates and provides a safe and great working environment.
We are currently interested in motivated individuals that:
- have current Qld Security and Crowd Controller’s Licence
- hold current RSA and First Aid Certificate
- can effectively work in a team and are trustworthy and reliable
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- are well presented and have excellent customer service skills; and
- are able to understand/apply problem solving & conflict resolution techniques to situations.
If you meet the above requirements please email us attaching your resume, copies of; your Security Licence (both sides), RSA & First Aid Certificate and we will promptly get back to you with your interest.Have all the skills but no experience? Not a problem, we provide extensive and regular training with our guards in client care, conflict resolution, and de-escalation techniques to ensure the safety of staff, patrons, and yourself.
Want to start a career in security but haven’t completed the necessary courses? Not a problem either, simply email us with your contact details and one of our friendly staff will contact you!
Job Type: Casual
- security licence (Required)
Job Type: Casual
Please email: #removed#