Our company is a well-established Fencing and Fabrication business.The business currently services clients within the residential, commercial and government sectors.We are looking for an experienced Handy Man to join our vibrant team.
Brief overview of Tasks for the role:
What we are looking for:
- Working autonomously on site.
- Minor demolish and removal of existing fences and gates onsite.
- Required to repair fencing and gates (timber – all types) & colourbond.
- Minor clearing of fence line from any shrubbery, trees and rubbish.
- Minor installation (2-3m) of timber (all types) and colourbond fencing/gates.
- Perform other works required including possible brick laying, concreting etc
- Able to fill out all necessary safety documentation onsite (JSA, NCA etc)
- Provide specific job related reporting / communication back to our office staff.
- Communicate with customer and/or onsite supervisors.
What’s on offer:
- Handy Man person with the right ability, experience and confidence.
- Able to work autonomously.
- General handy man skills required.
- Safe and proficient at using hand tools such as; drills, cutters and grinders at medium to advanced level.
- Competent at using a core drill and jack hammer when required.
- Specific fencing skills including but not limited to; running string line, marking holes for excavation, measuring, levelling & squaring up.
- Able to install and repair gates and relevant components including re-hanging gates, replacing hinges, delatch and drop bolt.
- Have the ability to post/re-post timber and s/steel posts of various sizes using concrete.
- Physically fit
- White Card
- Drivers License
- Good communication skills
- Able to drive manual.
- Criminal check will be done
- Long term / 5 - 6 full days a week
- Onsite Parking
- Ute provided
- Fuel provided
- All tools provided
- Uniform provided
- Great team environment
- Technical support when needed
- Great hourly rates on offer for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please call 02 8798 6678 or 04 51 111 771