We are a digital marketing agency and we are looking for a champion videographer/editor to join our team. We are looking for a talented, hard-working, purpose driven individual that is passionate about documenting and editing cool content. Our clients include sports companies, finance companies, speakers, athletes and personal brands.
The Role and Position Requirements
We are currently seeking a Videographer/Editor for our digital marketing agency based in Hampton. Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating, editing, planning and managing social media content for a portfolio of local businesses, including, but not limited to, Video Production & Graphic Design.
- At least one-year experience in both camera operating and editing
- High level of creativity, with an eye for content ideas & creation
- Experience and build strong relationships with a diverse customer base
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate efficiently and productively in a team environment, positively contributing to the operations and working relationships of both employees and clients
- Ability to contribute ideas, and demonstrate flexibility and initiative
- Positive work ethic, and willingness to learn new systems and processes
- The ability to take steps to problem solve under pressure
- Effective oral and written capacity
- Driver''s License Essential
- Must hold the right to work in Australia
We offer a very competitive salary package that allows for career development and the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals within a team environment, where everyone wants to achieve great results. If you are passionate about your creative works and want to help contribute to Adzee Media’s vision, please send us your details. We cannot wait to hear from you.
Please forward your application including a message about who you are, your resume, your social media handles and your portfolio to us. Tell us about what your passions are outside of creating content as well as your social media handles in your cover letter.