Get on track for a fulfilling career, by joining the team at Brisbane''s most vibrant, cocktail and dessert bar as a Venue Supervisor, as they head into the busiest part of the year! This growing company is a preferred employer, meaning they''ll take care of you! They are dedicated to the training and development of their teams and want you to grow with them.
This role will surely set you on the path for sweet success!
The things you''ll want to know:
- A secure, full-time role with a rotating roster and competitive salary
- Great mentors and a supportive management team
- Centrally located venue, close to all methods of public transport
- Create incredible memories for guests of the venue, providing exceptional service and delivering a genuinely awesome product- we''re talking Brisbane''s most instagrammable cocktails and desserts
- Regular training sessions with VP Training & Development as well as ongoing training within the venue
- Great internal discounts
- Help lead a young, passionate team
What we''re looking for in you:
- A hospitality professional with supervisory experience, looking for career growth - hospitality is your passion, your jam and we want to help you achieve greatness in this amazing industry
- Seriously service focussed and dedicated to achieving the very best experience for every customer that walks through the doors
- Full availability including nights and weekends
- Impeccable presentation with a bright, bubbly personality
- Maturity and reliability, with both willingness and ability to train and develop staff members
- A Queensland RSA (if you haven''t got one already, jump online and do it now!)
- Experience as a barista, in food preparation, and behind the bar will all be an advantage
- Some experience with cash ups, working with KPIs and budgets will also place you as a front runner
This is a great job, with a great company. Do not miss this opportunity- apply now!