Envirotech Education is an approved RTO with 2 amazing campuses (beach-front location) on Gold Coast and Byron Bay. Delivering high quality education for domestic (including VSL) and international students in a wide variety of courses, including: English; Business; Management; Marketing; Project Management; IT, Hospitality, Sustainability and more.
We are currently looking for vibrant Qualified VET Trainers & Assessors to join our dynamic and amazing team, to deliver the Certificate IV in Environmental Management and Sustainability.
This is a casual / part-time position 20 – 25 hours per week.
Successful trainers may be offered a permanent contract depending on the trainer preference and the business needs. Awards rates apply.
Ideally the candidates will be dedicated, professional, positive, dynamic, hardworking, and possess good level of IT skills.
Mandatory Requirements (please do not apply if you do not meet the criteria below):
- A Valid TAE40110/6 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification.
- A Valid VET qualification to the delivered courses (Cert IV or above)
- Recent Industry currency & Vocational experience in the qualification you will teach
Key selection criteria:
- Facilitation of training and assessment.
- Moderation and assessment of academic materials.
- Teaching experience in VET industry.
- Active participation in validation and moderation meetings and activities.
- Monitoring of student academic progress, attendance and performance.
- Maintaining records of student outcomes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to teach day and/or evening classes.
- Management experience in Environmental / Sustainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any qualification) is an advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate and wish to apply for this position, please send email to HR@envirotech.edu.au, with the following documents attached:
- Cover Letter
- Certified copy of your qualifications + Transcripts
- Evidence of professional development from the past 2 years.
Looking forward to your reply!