Leveraging the specialist expertise and experience we have built within our Transmission & Distribution business we are continuing to develop modern services and deliver career development and training to our employees as Electrical Transmission Linesworkers.
Based out of our South Australian Wingfield depot, Broadspectrum are seeking Transmission Linesworkers to perform maintenance and construction tasks and ensure the safe, timely and cost effective completion of work in accordance with company and client policies and procedures. Further, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Works on various structure types of transmission lines at voltages from 66kV to 500kV
- Lifting, climbing poles, trenching for the installation of underground cable, or working in overhead buckets
- Installing and repairing poles, cables, and electrical equipment related to overhead transmission systems
- Working to ensure public safety and electrical crew safety through personal protection equipment and by practicing emergency procedures and training
- Operating a variety of hydraulic equipment, including digger derricks, backhoe trenchers, and bucket trucks
- Completing electronic and paper reports and records
- You will be a fully qualified Electrical Linesworker with demonstrated experience in electrical transmission and have a high-level safety philosophy.
- Current Certificate III or equivalent qualifications in Electrical Transmission
- South Australian Electrical Workers Licence (Transmission) or the ability to obtain one
- Live Line, Stick and Bare Hand Statements of Attainment or willingness to undergo the required training
- Minimum three years’ work experience in the same or similar role
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Ability to work well in a team environment
To ApplyPlease visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of relevant qualifications and working rights. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and drug and alcohol screen.