Subway Assistant Restaurant Manager
Please be specific with your availability for work and Date of Birth.
The Position Involves:- Controlling Store Key Performance Indicators
- Operating store according to Subway Corporate Standards
- Enforcing and complying with company policies & procedures
- Workplace Health & Safety Compliance
- Completion of daily and weekly Subway related paperwork
- Product ordering and stock control
- Staff Training
- Ability to develop and coach staff
- Motivating and communicating to staff
- Maintaining high staff morale and positive workplace atmosphere
To be successful in this position you need to be:- Have a ''Can Do'' attitude, ability to motivate yourself and others
- Previous or current management experience essential
- Restaurant management experience highly favourable.
- Proven responsibility and maturity
- Strong understanding of food handling and food safety practices
- Great customer service practices
- Strong work ethic and high standards
- And enjoy a hands on role as our positions are very hands on.
If you think this is job for you apply with CV letter and your resume.
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time