If you've been considering relocating to the beautiful country of Australia for a while now but haven't yet found the right role, please do get in touch! Our client is an innovative & growing engineering consultancy who currently have a vacancy in their Adelaide office for a Structural Design Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This firm specialises in Civil & Structural engineering and have an impressive portfolio of building structures projects spanning various sectors which the successful Structural Design Engineer will be contributing to.
Projects: Leisure, Community, High-Rise, Educational, Mixed-Use, Residential and more.
Location: Central Adelaide, a short 5-minute walk from the train station.
* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Experience working from planning stages through to delivery on building structures across various sectors,
* Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills,
* Able to work well in a team & reasonably autonomously,
* Previous industry experience gained in Australia of benefit but by no means essential.
This is a great position in a very accessible location in Adelaide, and within a growing firm which means lots of opportunity for the successful Structural Design Engineer to progress within the company. Our client is keen to begin interviewing ASAP and will discuss with you how they can help you to relocate. They are more than happy to take someone from a UK background and will help with VISAs etc. There is also the potential for a relocation bonus! If you would like to explore this option further, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details
This is a Permanent position.