Mr Toys Toyworld is Australia’s No 1 Retailer with over 23 Stores across South East Queensland as well as its Online channels. Mr Toys Toyworld is seeking a Full Time Person to work at its Macgregor Queensland store as a Stockroom Assistant. Mr Toys is passionate about TOYS and FUN and we like our staff to also be passionate about our values while working in this fast paced environment. Your Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Perform Stockroom assistant duties in a warehouse setting.
- Receiving Deliveries at the backdoor and checking against invoices.
- Processing of Deliveries using our Advanced Inventory Management System.
- Pricing of Stock and getting it ready for floor staff.
- Moving of Pallets including lifting into racking.
- General Tidy and organisation of the back of house to ensure a clean and tidy work area which is safe for all.
- Heavy Lifting including helping customers to their vehicles for bulky items such as swing sets and trampolines.
As we are a connected to a retail store and you will be seen or will have contact with customers, it is expected that you present yourself in a neat and tidy manor. Successful applicants must hold a valid Forklift license and previous warehousing experience is preferred. Please submit your applications here or via our website #removed#/careers