Are you an experienced, fun, caring and passionate Speech Pathologist looking to join a dynamic multidisciplinary allied health team?
Do you want to work in a private paediatric setting, earning an attractive salary?
Do you want to help children reach their full potential?
Implexa is a private paediatric Allied Health practice based in Ballarat that aims to empower children and teens to reach their full potential. Our mission is to support our clients to reach their goals and dreams while engaging in fun and positive activities tailored to their individual needs.The multidisciplinary team at Implexa believe in working collaboratively with each other as well as with families to produce the best possible outcomes for our clients.
The successful candidate will provide speech pathology services to clients in 1:1 and group settings in schools, in clinic and home visits.
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to best practice
- Excellent time management, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Experience working with children
- Diverse and manageable case load
- Regular Supervision and formal/informal clinical support provided
- Allocated personal Ipad
- Allocated portable Wifi
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Desirable salary plus superannuation
- Have their own car and hold a current Australian driver''s license
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Working with Children''s Check
- Experience preferred.
We are looking for an amazing Speech Pathologist who wants to build a career with us, so if you think you have what it takes, meet the criteria above and are willing to learn, work hard, be mentored and demonstrate commitment to Implexa Allied Health Services and the children we work with, tell us why we should consider you for this amazing career opportunity!
For more information email info @implexa.com.au or call 0498 121 618 to speak to one of our directors.