We are seeking a number of additional key staff, who are:
Harvey Beef is now recruiting for skilled meat workers
Harvey Beef is Western Australia''slargest beef exporter and has state of the art meat processing facilities inthe South West town of Harvey employing a workforce in excess of 500. Harvey Beef has embarked on an exciting period of improvement and change within the business. We currently seek Skilled Beef Boners, Slicers, Slaughter Persons, Butchers and Knife Hands to work inour Boning Room, Slaughterfloor and or Retail Ready Room.
Qualifications, Skills and ExperienceRequired Include:
• Slaughtering(Slaughter Persons)
• BoneBeef to company specifications (Beef Boners)
• Slicemeat to company specifications (Beef Slicers)
• Prepareprimal for slicing (Knife Hands)
• Trimcarcases to specifications (Knife Hands)
• Bandsaw work (Butchers)
• Teamplayer able to relate with all levels of staff
• Havethe ability to multitask throughout the day
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Fitfor purpose
• Previous experience in the Red Meat Industry
• Abilityto keep up with a Chain system and or fast paced working conditions
Harvey Beef operates a Drug FreeWorkplace. Applicants will be required to complete a full pre-employment medical which include a Drug and Alcohol screen to determine suitability of thetasks.
Harvey Beef is an Equal OpportunityEmployer:
If you fit our selection requirementsand believe you can contribute to Harvey Beef, please email your resume andHarvey Beef application form to:
The Harvey Beef Application Forms areavailable on the Harvey Beef Website under "Contact Us" - Harvey BeefCareers. Please ensure that you include referees to be contacted to confirmskill set.