Our client is Australia''s largest manufacturer of cooling and gas products. They are undergoing a massive structuring of their operations and as a result are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the Role of Service & Spare Parts Officer (Heating & Cooling) - for their Dandenong office.. About the Role
The successful Candidate for this Role will have the following responsibilities:
About the Candidate
- Provide technical advice and support to clients regarding a wide range of heating and cooling spare parts and methodologies.
- Work together with Sales Staff to provide excellent service and help resolve technical issues.
- Document and report on product faults whilst recommending changes to improve reliability.
- Participate in product planning to enure ease of installation and reliability.
- Attending customer work sites when needing to provide practical advice to Clients.
The suitable Candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Trade qualified with experience as a Technician - Heating & Cooling
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- Gas Plumbing or Servicing licences
- Min 5 years relevant ''on the tools'' experience
- Motor Drivers Licence
Our Client is offering remuneration of $80k + Super + Vehicle to the successful applicant. Ideally you will have come from the installation industry, working on heating and cooling and in particular Bonaire products.
You will have competent computer skills and have a passion for excellence and improvement.
With your experience and knowledge you would now be looking to come ''off the tools''.
Overseas applicants need not apply. If you feel that you are well suited to this Role and would like to have more information please call Fabian Windrich on 0488091103 or click to apply now.