We are seeking a passionate, diligent and detail-oriented Senior Test Analyst to join our growing team. This is an exciting time to join us as we are in a strong growth phase. We have interesting and cutting edge projects, a dynamic culture, and a highly competitive salary based on what you can offer us! You will be leading and creating a dedicated testing team that will be resourced across all product streams. As a result we are looking for a tester who has proven ability to work with a high degree of autonomy (we trust our employees to make the right decisions) in creating/performing/executing testing frameworks, test plans, test analysis and test summary reports in digital and web solutions.This is an opportunity for someone who wants to come in and provide assurance on the quality of products that will have massive applications both in Australia and overseas.We love passionate people at GROW so if you care about making a difference and have the drive to go above and beyond, apply now!Benefits and perks
- Epic location in Surry Hills with great cafes, pubs and lunch spots
- Working with a team full of passionate, happy people who love coming into work together
- The opportunity to create a testing framework from the ground up and have a massive impact on how it comes to life
- Not one minute of boredom!
- High level management of testing strategies within the web and digital solutions space
- Assist and be responsible for all test related activities including liaising with operational areas and preparing test documentation
- Perform all general testing tasks including:
- Working in collaboration with our CTO and lead engineers to improve Testing Frameworks, Testing methodologies and Testing Toolsets
- Create Test Plans
- Review and provide input to business requirements documentation.
- Prepare test cases from complex business requirements documentation.
- Execute test cases and record results
- Perform system, integration, load and performance test execution.
- Raise defects arising from the test planning and test execution phase, etc.
- Providing test summary reports to key stakeholders
- Escalate all issues and risks through the appropriate channels
- Negotiate successful outcomes with internal stakeholders
- Assist other team members to complete system integration and regression testing and associated activities within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies.
- Collaborate with other teams and external stakeholders as required to undertake timely preparation for testing, issue and defect resolution to enable test execution deadlines to be met.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Significant demonstrated experience in a Senior Test Analyst/Senior Tester capacity managing and delivering testing solutions within complex organisations (Minimum 5+ years'' experience)
- An high level of understanding in test and test management methodologies tools and processes across the project lifecycle
- Experience in testing analysis, execution and management
- Testing qualifications such as ISTQB or equivalent
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working within Waterfall and Agile project environments
- High-level interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Positive attitude towards meeting business objectives and deadlines
The following skills are desired but not necessary:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field (ie Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Economics, Business, Accounting)
- Experience in financial services (superannuation/investments/insurance) industry
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications will close at 5pm on Friday 5th October. Applications received after the closing time will be retained, reviewed and considered for future opportunities.
Please send applications (including resume and cover letter) to #removed# with the subject being the job you are applying for.