About the Role
- We are seeking experienced Software Test Engineer to lead and manage scheduling and testing resources for the Car Radio Kits wireless connectivity test group.
· Execute test plans for Bluetooth profile interoperability, Wi-Fi, Android Auto and CarPlay . Meet regularly with project teams and partners to ensure milestones are defined, understood and being met. Identify dependencies, risks, and drive resolution to roadblocks.
· Understand the technical details of the product to a level that you can effectively communicate with the customer and the engineering team.
- Report regularly on project status to appropriate stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
· 2+ years’ experience in test development, test automation, testing for embedded systems
· 2+ years’ experience in leading projects/ teams
· Expertise in testing on Android Platform, Android Applications, Embedded Systems
· Expertise in Android test/debug tools
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Resourcefulness in solving problems and overcoming obstacles
· BS Computer Science/Engineering desired, MS strongly preferred.
· Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
· A relentless learner with a dedication to learning new technologies and test methods
· An avid follower of the latest technology and products in consumer electronics