· Great commission schemes
· Excellent career prospects
· High base salaries
This recruitment company is the world''s leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions to the oil and gas, infrastructure and energy markets. With a network of offices in over 45 locations around the globe, they are superbly placed to deliver a fantastic recruitment service to a wide range of leading companies. They have exposure across a variety of technical sectors and this includes Construction, Oil and Gas and Mining. As such, they are now seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to support the growth of their Perth Contract business.
Role: You will utilise your industry knowledge to grow your client base and candidate pool while focusing on successful recruitment partnerships and delivering a service that exceeds expectations.
Ideally we are seeking a consultant with a minimum of 18 months'' experience in recruiting technical and/or professional roles.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for the end to end recruitment lifecycle (360 Recruitment)
· Candidate management;
· Meeting existing clients and establishing relationships
· Business development of new clients
· You: Enjoying a client and candidate interfacing role, you will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You will be confident in negotiations, process driven and keen to smash targets. Ultimately your aim should be to become the best recruiter in the Perth Mining market.
Reward: This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded technical recruitment firm who is already seen as a leader in its field. Continued growth across multiple sectors puts you firmly in the seat of a company that can rise above the competition. In return for your commitment to this company, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent commission structure. You will also have access to first class technology and the support of a well-established and mature organisation.