Senior Network Specialist
Perth / Brisbane / Adelaide / Melbourne
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
• Lead teams of other network designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
• Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
• Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
• Promoting common delivery standards and processes
• Experience of using automation tools and technologies for build and deployment
• Performance planning, measurement and impact assessment
• Creating , Updaing Highlevel and Low Level Design documents
• Provide help to operations team in complex troubleshooting requirements
B. Experience/Skill requirements
This section describes the applicants required experience, skills set and knowledge about various products in the functional expertise area
• At least 10+ years of experience in LAN/ WAN / Wireless / Security /
• Expert level Network implementation skills / Understanding Complex Network Environments / Creation of Change Plans
• Experience in implementing Network changes from LLD / HLDs ,
• Technical knowledge and experience in management of large enterprise customers network
• A thorough understanding of architectural design principles.
• Experience in working with OEMs and developing solutions together
• Experience working with ISP''s and Vendors TAC and support processes.
C. Education Qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Number of years of experience may vary based on Bachelors or Master’s Degree. Any additional education will be added advantage.
• CCIE/CCNP/CCIP in Routing/Switching/Wireless, F5-CA, F5-CTS, F5-CSE,Riverbed,JNCIS-SP/JNCIP-SP, Checkpoint Certified