At Power Tynan we are Trusted Advisers. We take a holistic approach to financial management and business advisory, as demonstrated through our vast array of service offerings and collective team approach to meeting our client’s needs. We truly believe that our success hinges on developing strong authentic relationships with our clients, allowing us to genuinely identify opportunities to support the achievement of their visions and goals. Our enthusiastic, award winning team is innovative and always developing strategies to keep our clients and ourselves ahead of the rest.
We are experiencing growth and are excited to expand the Power Tynan team! We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who is focused on delivering exceptional service to a diverse client base through highly effective relationship management practices. You will possess strong leadership skills that enable you to effectively manage a small high performing team. With the support and guidance of an award winning team behind you, your strong personal drive and growth mindset will ensure that you capitalise on the opportunities present within the firm. The role will be focused on delivery of accounting, tax and importantly business advisory services to a growing client base.
Your Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Provide exceptional service to your clients through highly effective relationship management practices;
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and an ability to successfully manage a high performing team;
- Lead by example and act with integrity;
- Manage all financial and advisory functions required by your clients; including but not limited to the preparation of Financial Statements, Tax Returns, BAS/IAS, FBT;
- Apply knowledge of the business environments within which your client’s operate;
- Posses a strong understanding of legislative requirements and ensure compliance is maintained;
- Research and manage complex tax matters to ensure best outcomes are achieved for clients.
- Completed Business/Commerce Degree with Accounting Major;
- CA/CPA Qualified or Currently Completing;
- 3-5 years relevant experience within a similar role, or demonstrated experience and skills that would see you succeed in the role;
- Experience in the Health and/or Agriculture Sectors would be beneficial (not required for right candidate);
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Genuine commitment to team work;
- Committed to continued professional learning and development;
- Be able to live our team agreement.
At Power Tynan, we live by and empower our team through our team agreement:
Reliability + Integrity + Credibility + Knowledge
TRUST = ______________________________________
What‘s on OfferA culture that truly is second-to-none! One where we celebrate our successes, learn from everything and have fun each step of the way. Genuine opportunities to develop and progress; as well as competitive salaries and employee benefits such as Flex Leave, Birthday Leave, Social Club and strong focus on Team Culture.
How To Apply
To apply, please email a current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or please phone +61 7 46 888 400 for more information.