Job Summary The role is responsible for renewing contracts and increasing spend commitment from within an assigned Getty Images’ customer base. You handle all aspects of the contract renewal process, from successful onboarding, to ensuringadoption/usage/consumption, proactively solving issues, teeing up and executing the renewal/upgrade, and more. You will conduct customer performance reviews through discovery conversations, renewal negotiations and closure. You delight in deep discovery and solution-selling. Customer interactions and communicating is handled through telephone and email for all aspects of sales cycle, including price and contract quotations, solicitation, inquiries, negotiation, and problem resolution. Salesforce is used for entering orders, tracking, information gathering, troubleshooting, and research. The role works with contracts of higher value and complexity, as well as clients with multiple and cross functional decision makers.
• Follows up on all assigned/designated contract renewal opportunities.
• Handles all aspects of the renewal process, from onboarding to contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
• Works closely with product specialists and supporting departments in structuring and executing renewal contracts.
• Meets and exceeds quarterly sales quota for contract renewals.
• Negotiates contract terms that meet clients’ needs yet maximize efficiencies and revenue streams for Getty Images.
• Enters accurate customer and sales data into Salesforce and related systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Desired 3 years relevant experience in this field.
• Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Experience with enterprise/solution selling
• Aptitude to grow and lock in revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
• Aptitude to sell and upsell, increasing customer retention and underpenetrated accounts.
• Ability to grow the number of users/contacts and build rapport to understand their business direction and short/medium term needs.
• Experience developing accounts and finding opportunities to grow accounts within a sector.
The successful candidate demonstrates strong: Sense of urgency, time management, deep discovery to identify new and bigger solutions, overcomes objections of price and competition, problem solving, persuasive presentation skills, identify and engage multiple and cross functional client decision makers.