- RLRP area
- Negotiable offer of 75%-80%
- Minimum guarantee negotiable
The medical clinic is looking for a qualified and proficient General Practitioner, with the ability to work as a sole practitioner, to provide quality health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of the locality. The Practice requires a practitioner who is able to maintain good relations with stakeholders and is proficient in Best Practice system software and MS Office packages.
- 75% - 80% VR/ Non-VR offer is negotiable
- Allied Health
- Permanent post
Facts about the Medical Practice
- A well-established Private owned Medical Practice
- Medical practice has full time nursing support
- It is an RACGP accredited Medical Practice
- 1 Doctor working at present
- Private owned practice
A description about the Medical Practice,The medical practice focuses on providing a secure and culturally safe medical environment for locals of Warwick and the practice is dedicated to providing high quality service to patients in the Aboriginal and Torres Islander population by bridging the existing gap between the health care services in the other parts of Australia.The Practice hours are 8.30 am to 4.30 pm on weekdays. The Medical Center is equipped with 3 consulting rooms and has 1 room for treatment, where the General Practitioners are assisted by full-time nursing support.
LocationWarwick is situated in south eastern Australia and is a town that is rich in culture. It is a quiet locality to enjoy a relaxed livelihood, with various restaurants, cafes, entertainment venues and parks to enjoy and work in.
- APHRA-General or Specialist registration
- Experience overseas assessed by RACGP or local experience is preferred
- Doctor will have to cover localities of Darling Downs and Southern Downs regions including Goondiwindi
- A sound knowledge of the Medicare system with an understanding of chronic disease care plans and reviews, is expected along with ATSI health assessments and Mental Health items
For information on the subject of the job or if you fit the requirements and wish to apply for the job, please contact 0452 468 919/0420 468 717 or email us at #removed#