- DWS ( special)
- Offer of 70%
- Rural Location
The medical centre is looking for a qualified General Practitioner, to provide quality health care services to patients of the area in a caring and efficient way. The practice expects the ideal candidate to be able to cope up with 25-40 patients a day, to work in sync with the doctors presently working at the clinic and to work without discrimination in the friendly community.
- 70% billing offer for VR and 60% for Non-VR
- Fulltime position
- Minimum guarantee offer negotiable
- VMO rights available
- Relocation assistance
- Allied health
- Sponsorship available
Facts about the Medical Practice
- It is an AGPAL accredited Medical Practice
- Private owned practice
- Fulltime nursing support available
- 2 GPs are working at present
A description about the Medical Practice,
The medical practice aims to provide high quality health care services to the patients in the area and aims to provide an efficient service. The practice is presently looking to expand to provide a wider range of medical services and uses the Best Practice software for well maintained patient records.
The medical clinic is equipped with 4 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room with modern facilities and the doctors will be assisted with fulltime nursing support. The Medical Practice hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday.
Location Maryborough is located in a decent and hospitable locality, with facilities such restaurants, cafes, entertainment venues and parks to enjoy and work in.
- APHRA- active General or Specialist registration
- Qualified overseas with either MRCGP UK, FRNZCGP NZ, MICGP Ireland or FCPF Singapore with the Australian qualifications of FRACGP or FACRRM
For information on the subject of the job or if you fit the requirements and wish to apply for the job, please contact 0452 667 212/0420 468 717 or email us at #removed#