We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated rehabilitation consultant to join our award-winning team! Our offices are spanned across Australia, where you will have the opportunity to work with our high-profile clients including major insurers and national employers. We pride ourselves on our ability to achieve industry-leading results while having fun and maintaining a flexible working culture. In this role, you will be provided with the tools to achieve your professional and personal goals. We offer:
- Excellent remuneration + bonus scheme;
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + pool cars;
- Staff reward and recognition programs;
- Ongoing professional development allowances;
- Continuous training and induction programs;
- Genuine & supportive culture;
- Flexible working environment;
- Ongoing career progression in a rapidly expanding company;
- High-profile client base of Insurers and National Employers;
- Supportive & multidisciplinary team; and
- Staff celebrations, national team and charity events.
- Accredited Allied Health professional (tertiary qualified); Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Current registration with the relevant body e.g AHPRA or equivalent
- Have completed SIRA / ESSA workplace modules (for Exercise Physiologists only)
- Excellent organisation & time management skills
- Exceptional written, communication & negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail & problem-solving skills
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Genuine, motivated and have a great team attitude.
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients following iCare NSW and Comcare guidelines
- Single Service Assessments including: Functional Assessments, WSA, ADLs, Ergonomic Assessments, JTAs or Vocational Assessments
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Provide job seeking training & assist injured work to return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work.
We are a leading provider of Injury Management, Workplace Safety and Corporate Health Services across Australia. We employ a range of dynamic and energetic professionals who are dedicated to achieving results whilst having fun. Our team includes, but is not limited to; Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Counsellors, Safety Experts and a broad administrative support team.
Please contact Annette for more details on 02 9532 0988. Written applications should be emailed to #removed# and include a cover letter. Please note that only candidates who meet the listed criteria will be contacted for further information.