Part Time Medical Receptionist/Typist.Busy Surgical Practice - KingswoodWe are looking for a motivated energetic person to join our small team located conveniently close to Nepean Hospital.
Days: Hours: Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications /Requirement:
- Front Desk position for clinics - must have good communication skills.
- Managing General office & scheduling of appointments / running clinic in rooms to include follow ups and invoice /receipt clinic.
- Hospital bookings and liaison with hospitals and patient alike.
- General office duties, filing, scanning, banking and other duties as required.
- Clinic preparation - processing of files / ensuring results, investigations available, confirmation of appointment.
Salary - Dependent upon experience.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Be patient, considerate and empathetic.
- Medical experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Medical software preferred. (Bluechip used) onsite training will be given.
- Medical typing of reports.
- Good organisational skills.
- Courteous attention to enquiries of patients/ doctors and others as required..
- Able to multi-task and work unsupervised.
- Well presented and punctual.
- Long term commitment.