Inner-West nursing home requires punctual, reliable individual to run the front office.
* Answering and directing phone calls
* Responding to emails in a timely manner
* Assisting in the processing of invoices
* Booking appointments for residents
* Interacting with relatives and visitors of residents
* Processing mail
* Other ad hoc duties as required
Reports to: Director of Care and Quality Manager.
Experience in an Aged Care or Healthcare environment is advantageous but not essential. The successful applicant will be trained upon selection.
3-5 DAYS PER WEEK.