Receptionist Social Media Guru
Miami Kiss Cosmedic Clinic
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated, high energy receptionist/administrator with social media skills and sales experience. The successful applicant must have a passion for growth to join our small dynamic team of extremely qualified, competitive and passionate Medical Aestheticians and Beauty Therapists at Miami Kiss, Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast, overlooking Lake Orr. You will utilise your superior customer service and multi-tasking skills whilst learning new skills as you support team members. This position is 3 days with the possibility of full time. We would like the successful application to be available to start as soon as possible.THE PROFILE OF THE PERSON
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN :
High energy, enthusiastic and positive demeanour
Outgoing, welcoming personality
Well organised with outstanding attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and prioritise where appropriate
Enjoy creativity and desktop publishing with an ability to produce flyers & promo material
Be proactive, a team player
Enjoy being a go-to person within our clinic
An eye for creative styling and visual merchandising
Strong computer capabilities with an understanding of the digital media environment
CANDIDATE WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Following Platforms: - AdWords Facebook Instagram LinkedIn Google Analytics WordPress Mail Chimp (or equivalent) Click per advertisement
- Open to learning and be enthusiastic and proactive in his/her role.
- Passion/ Experience in all things beauty, customer service and selling
- Highly efficient, well dressed, friendly, organised and reliable
- Show potential managerial skills.
- Flexibility to work on weekends if needed and/or outside normal working hours
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing and in-campaign management including communications planning, briefing and reporting
- Experience in analytics and insights in order to create marketing campaigns and track performance
- A tertiary qualification in the marketing field would be advantageous
- Experience using social media management tools and running marketing campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills
- The ability to gather important analytical data and produce reports and insightful recommendations for future marketing strategies
- Use current knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop unique selling propositions
- Ensure that marketing strategies are client focused, engaging and impressive.
- Experience with online campaign delivery and experience with Google analytics.
- Be comfortable with all aspects of social media, online marketing, SEO, website optimisation etc Demonstrated experience in using and leveraging social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn to grow engagement and followers through paid and organic campaigns Video production and editing experience including photography would be highly advantageous
- Engaging with our client’s social media communities in a fun yet professional manner
- Developing Facebook & Instagram advertising strategies, groups, implement campaigns, monitor and optimise for performance
- Overseeing social media accounts, providing best practise, content scheduling and innovative use of social platform tools / functionality.
- Creating content across all marketing and social media platforms (images, captions, responses etc).
- Creating and coordinating digital marketing collateral, eg HTML email templates.
- Landing page design & development and website updates.
- Supporting the CEO in briefing, developing and distribution of campaign creative
- Interacting and responding to customer queries through social media channels as required.
- Managing a social content calendar.
- Maintaining a central content library of all company’s content and campaign assets, images, film, style guides and brand logos
- Supporting company events, including advertising, preparation and administration as required.
- Monthly reporting and data collation
- Responsible for organic search, EDM, social and all things digital marketing
We would like the successful applicant to be available to start as soon as possible. If this sounds like you, please forward your resume as soon as possible Reception, Sales & Social Media EMAIL - #removed#
TEXT (NOT CALL)- 0432081459