Quality Assurance Manager - Poultry Our client is an iconic manufacturer of quality poultry products for the Food Service and Retail Markets. Based on the Central Coast, we are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager for this permanent position. You will be from the meat, poultry or fresh food background and have between 2-5 years in a similar position. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of QA team
- Champion food safety and compliance across the site
- Maintain systems & processes
- Provide support to the team for certification audits, pre-audits, incidents/recalls
- Facilitate training around GMP & food safety
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be tertiary qualified in food science or equivalent
- Have a discipline in food safety & quality management
- Detailed knowledge of the food industry & manufacturing
- Team management experience
- Full Australian working rights
- Be a safety champion!
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. Please apply online today with your updated CV or contact our office on 02 9829 1811 to find out more.