Orchard are currently on the lookout for talented Project Managers (all levels) with awesome digital experience to work in either our Consumer or Healthcare Project Management teams. Fit the bill?!
Our Project Managers work with the Project Management and Account Direction teams to deliver digital projects to our awesome consumer OR healthcare clients.
Working in a supportive team the project manager will manage multiple digital projects. Developing site maps and wireframes, quotes and print solutions, working closely with other departments as required.
Your duties will include managing client communications by developing & maintaining documents, scopes, schedules & WIPs for clients to ensure successful delivery of projects. Manage project budget and resourcing using Pegasus and Microsoft Project.
Manage all document copy, creative, HTML, technical and finished art briefs and brief in to internal staff and freelancers.
What you can bring:
- 2 plus years Digital Project Management experience within an agency or similar
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to lead
- Has a can-do attitude and passion for progressing their career in a supportive environment
- Show a strong commitment to the Company’s core values (Integrity, Collaboration and Curiosity)
- Embrace and respect the Company’s community and environmental responsibilities.
- Applicants MUST have the right to work within Australia.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $85,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year