Why should you apply for this role?
- Data#3 is an award-winning, ASX-listed leading business technology solutions company. We address the Hybrid IT environment from on-premise to outsourced to cloud, through
- Our commitment to our people is to inspire and support their passion for excellence and desire to do their best every day, help them meet the challenge of work-life balance, empower them to contribute to positive change and reward and celebrate their success as members of the team and as individuals.
- Our Professional Services team is seeking to appoint an experienced Project Coordinator to work at a customer site located in North Sydney, to provide operational support to our Professional Services customers.
You will have the following experience:-
- An experienced Project Coordinator within a minimum of 3 years working in a Professional Services environment
- Demonstrated co-ordination and liaison skills of a high order and a demonstrated strong sense and practice of loyalty and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to provide total commitment to excellence in customer service both within and outside Data#3
- Flexibility in approach to tasks. Display initiative and a pro-active approach to duties and positive approach to change and the opportunities brought by change
- Demonstrated reliability in meeting commitments and deadlines
- Demonstrated personal qualities of initiative, tact, discretion and integrity
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a pressured office environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
What will we ask you to do?
- Coordination of services resources to meet project requirements
- Preparation and delivery of monthly invoicing for the Professional Services BU
- Processing of timesheets and expenses from delivery staff
- Build relationships with suppliers, escalate customer issues as required
- Manage all logistics project variations with customer and logistics management
- Liaise with customer project manager on all aspects of project
- Ensure accurate inventory of logistics projects services
Salary range is $75,000 - $89,999 based on candidate experience.LABY082822