As a pioneer of Affordably priced property styling in Queensland, Affordable Interiors Brisbane offers extensive experience to the market as well as dedication to service and detail. We are constantly growing and are seeking a key team member to support the Director and Senior Stylist in all projects. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience coordinating a fast-paced project in a professional environment. Ability to manage multifaceted situations under pressure and problem solve on the spot.
- Creative flair with an interest and/ or experience in interior styling.
- Superb communication skills and an ability to communicate well with people of all backgrounds and in stressful situations.
- Pleasant, confident personality and professional presentation.
- Physical fitness.
- Enthusiasm about joining a small dynamic team.
- Interest in working in a different environment every day.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to coordinate a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible availability Monday to Friday and capable of working anywhere in Brisbane, and surrounds.
- Willingness to provide general assistance to the Senior Stylist and Director.
- Reliability and dedication to the role.
About the role This role is a fun fast paced physical job. No two days will be the same, however the same high standards will be expected. The role will commence as a casual role with a view to becoming full-time or permanent part-time. Hours vary but will average at 15-20 hours per week to begin. Own transport is essential. Our warehouse is located on the South East side of Brisbane. Most of our projects are in Brisbane but projects can be located anywhere from the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast. At least 3 years experience working in a professional environment coordinating short term projects is required to meet the minimum requirements for this role. To apply Please send a one paragraph email to #removed# outlining how you meet the requirements of this position and why this is the perfect job for you. Attach your resume and any photographs relevant to the role as a PDF only. Maximum of 2 attachments per application. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Applications close 10 October 2018. Good luck!