T.J.Coutts Pty Ltd is a multi award winning leader in the Electrical contracting sector. We are a major electrical contracting company which has been operating for 65 years and specialise in Commercial, Industrial, Domestic and Mechanical Installations.
This position will be responsible for Financial & Administration services to T.J.Coutts Pty Ltd. Reporting to the Managing Director and company accountants as required.
Key duties include but not limited to;
- All aspects of Payroll, including superannuation, long service leave, payroll tax.
- Processing of BAS statements
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Administration of Major Projects, including calculating monthly progress claims.
- Administration of minor daily jobs
- General Office Administration
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be proficient with accounting procedures
- Understanding of Enterprise Agreements
- Previous experience in payroll production of 20 staff or more
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- The ability to multi task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Intermediate skills in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
The position is Permanent Part Time, working 30 hours per week. You will be well remunerated and enjoy excellent working conditions.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for us, send your resume to:
Applications close 25th September 2018