Advanced Gas Solutions is looking to employ an office assistant to assist the general manager with day-to-day business operations such as freight, accounting, inventory management and sales.
AGS designs, builds and services high pressure gas compressors and panels with a focus on engineering excellence and adherence to ISO900 work quality and Australian legal standards. We work with a range of clients including the Australian Defence Force, NSW Rural Fire Brigade, dive shops and commercial dive companies requiring servicing and design for gas systems.
The responsibilities of the office assistant are as follows:
• Assisting the General Manager with company management
• Freight booking and management
• General office duties
• General customer service duties including handling phone and email enquiries
• General sales duties
• 10 years business experience
• 3D Design modelling experience (Autodesk, inventor, solid works, creo etc.)
• Experience in small business accounting with Xero or MYOB accounting software preferred
• Strong computer literacy including MS Word, Excel and Filemaker Pro
• Ordering and inventory management