The Role: An exciting opportunity exists within our Administration Team for a dedicated, Star Administrator! As the face of the office, the responsibilities of the candidate would be to effectively cover all aspects of the day to day operations within our reception and administration departments, whilst working within a fun and fast paced environment.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answering, directing & fielding phone calls
- Concise & thorough message taking
- Paperwork handling & processing
- Management of client & finance appointment diaries
- Confirming client appointments
- Daily correspondence to and from company affiliates
- Correspondence to and from clients E.g. letters/ phone communication & emailing
- Management of client files & documentation, data entry & reporting
- Data entry and maintaining client records in Salesforce CRM database
- Data entry of accounts payable and receivable in Myob Account right Plus
- Photocopying, filing, scanning/faxing & emailing
- Assisting office staff with daily duties
- Assisting sales departments with preparation of sales materials and documents
In addition to a can do attitude, personality is also very important within the office culture. We seek a person with Maturity in mind but not necessarily in years that asserts a happy disposition and focus on detail & results.
Hours of Work & Location: Office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:00pm. Chadstone Area close to public transport.
Salary: Salary will be remunerated based on the individual and previous experience.
If you believe you possess all the skills & qualities we are seeking in an amazing Office Administrator then apply now!