Scanning Pens Pty Ltd is seeking candidates who are looking for a full time, permanent office administrator position based at our office in Parramatta.
You should have experience using CRM systems (we use NetSuite), excellent organisational skills and 5+ years office administrator experience.
Everyday duties will include;
- Creating customer records
- Entering purchase orders and trial requests received from customers
- Sending quotes and RMAs to customers
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls from/to customers
- Responding to current customer queries that arrive via email, livehelp, web ticket etc
- Enter remittance advice & pay in cheques
- Chase customers who owe us money
Additional duties could also include working on special projects and trade shows (possible overnight stays) so a driving licence would be beneficial but not necessary.
About Scanning Pens:
- Good understanding of English language (both written and spoken)
- Microsoft Office including good email etiquette
- Proven organisational skills and high attention to detail
- 5+ years office administration experience
Scanning Pens is one of the largest suppliers of mobile scanners in the world and represents many of the leading manufacturers of this type of technology.We are passionate about education and are building a world class team to roll out our vision of how these tools can change lives. Scanning Pens currently have businesses in the UK, the US, Australia and Canada.
Interested?If you would like to apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter including your salary expectations by 5 October.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- office administrator: 5 years (Required)