We are looking for the Migration Agent who can work with a newly established firm on a contractual basis. The responsibilities will include, providing migration advice to the clients, assistance and migration related information sessions to humanitarian entrant’s and family stream migrants.
The main responsibilities will be:
1. To provide ongoing migration advice and casework assistance in accordance with legal, professional, policy and organizational requirements.
2. To be responsible for client file management for eligible clients.
3. Liaise with the Department of Home affairs and other Federal/State Government Authorities.
4. Ensure that all professional requirements, statutory obligations and standards of the legal profession are adhered to in the provision of services 5. To provide advocacy and negotiate equitable outcomes for clients with DHA in Australia and at relevant overseas posts.
6. Research and monitor legislative changes/proposed changes and ensure migration material and resources remain up to date.
This job is commission based but, will lead to full-time employment on successful number cases handled.
Further, for any information please contact Umesh Khadka on 0416692737.