- CatholicCare provides a broad range of innovative social services in response to the needs of communities in Western NSW. We are seeking a caring and enthusiastic individual to support and mentor parents in Broken Hill. Y
- You will provide integrated services for families to achieve improved child, youth and family wellbeing, increased economic engagement and more cohesive communities.
- This position offers a wonderful opportunity to increase participation rates of fathers to engage in parent support groups, parent education and to work in partnership with local organisations, schools and playgroups to make a real difference to families.
- Initially, a maximum term contract will be offered until 28 June 2019. If further funding is made available an additional contract may be offered to the incumbent.
- An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Only those who specifically address the essential selection criteria will be considered.
- TO APPLY:
Download the information package including the essential selection criteria and application form#removed#/positionsvacant or Contact us and we will email the Information Package to you to fill in and return to us.
- Applications close: 5 pm Monday 24 September 2018