Reporting into the Group Account Director, this existing Media Account Manager role will be responsible for mentoring, encoring and supporting a small team of Account Coordinators, Executive and Interns.
On a day to day basis you can expect to be responsible for the booking, tracking & performance of multimillion dollar (retail) media campaigns.
Collaborating with the team’s buyers, strategists and senior management team, you will assist the Group Account Director with the reporting of the team’s billings, forecasts and other administrative tasks.
- Stakeholder relationships management
- New and organic business development
- Work closely with the Group Account Director to develop strategies and link media comms to client campaigns
- Collaborate with internal team departments
- Continually up-skill across both traditional and digital mediums
- Previous local media agency experience desirable (4+ years)
- Track record of buying and planning with on and offline mediums (TV, print, radio, out door and digital)
- Previously managed small to medium size teams (6-10 ppl ideal)
- Tertiary qualified with a marketing or business focus is preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Lateral and commercial thinker
- Organised and deadline driven
- Able to prepare business plans and provide input into budgets, reports and forecasts and present to the senior team during the interview process
- Extensive knowledge of BBC, Tango, Adviews, Roy Morgan, e-TAM