Management Accountant wanted to join an exciting team in a broad role supporting the leadership team through high-quality budgeting, cost management, forecasting and insightful price analysis of purchase & sales.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Analysing sales data by product and customer to identify commercial opportunities.
• Leading the forecasting and budgeting process.
• Provide monthly reports whilst also monitoring daily cost performance.
• Ability to examine the operating costs and organisations’ income and expenditure.
• Ability to analytically read reports and graphs and advising on market trends.
• Maintaining internal control system to provide insightful financial advice on risk management.
• Deliver process improvements of current financial reporting and analysis.
Key Required competencies
• Full understanding of business processes and structures and monitoring financial accounts.
• Ability to liaise with our software developers to help customise our online platform reporting system for better business performance and market analysis.
• Working with our external accountant to prepare tax & financial returns and providing taxation advice on business structure and operations.
• Problem-solving & critical thinking skills. Bonus if you have a strong mathematical background.
• Can work alone or within a hard-working team environment. You will need strong business acumen & be an ambitious person.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A confident decision maker who can perform under pressure
• Minimum 3 years+ experience in financial, accounting or banking, or similar role.
Salary $60k-$65k p.a