Skills & Experience required:
· Minimum 6-8 Years of experience in Redhat Linux, Solaris / AIX / HP-UX infrastructure.
· Hands on experience working with Virtualization technologies like Solaris zones, Ldoms, VMWare.
· Knowledge on Clustering (Red Hat, Veritas cluster, Sun Cluster, HP service guard ).
· Knowledge on EMC Timefinder and SRDF, Networker, OS backup utilities.
· Familiar with DR activities.
· Experience on server patch management of the RHEL Satellite, Solaris / AIX/ HP-UX.
· Experience with configuration management tools “Puppet”.
· Working knowledge of servers components NFS, Samba, file systems like ZFS, security, DHCP, DNS.
· Strong experience in scripting
· Work as a member of both the projects as well as the steady state operations teams.
· Ability to work effectively on a self-organizing team with minimal supervision
· Good understanding of latest Architecture and Development Standards and Guidelines
· Strong Analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and logical thinking abilities
· Candidate should be flexible/willing to work in shift (On-call)
· Knowledge of ITIL
If you''re interested in this role, please share your resume to #removed#