To meet our current and future work commitments we are inviting applications from individuals with interest in language, technology and project management. The role involves managing concurrent projects, applying your linguistic and technical skills.
The successful candidate will join a friendly project focused team supporting clients in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. You will coordinate teams towards customer project delivery while simultaneously handling key stakeholder relationships. You will need to be a highly motivated, ‘results driven’ individual, with superior organizational skills. You will be a natural leader, with excellent communication skills, that enable you to build relationships and motivate project team members.The position is based in Chatswood, NSW.
- Manage language projects to achieve targets in relation to quality, timelines, scope and budget
- Interpret guidelines and prepare training manuals and project-related materials
- Recruit, train and supervise appropriate resources, where necessary
- Manage risks and issues and undertake recovery actions as necessary
- Liaise with project stakeholders and prepare reports
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exposure to linguistics or a language related field, gained through relevant studies or work experience
- A relevant tertiary degree with strong academic performance
- Good technical and data management skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a project coordination role in a technology-oriented or services organization
- Understanding of linguistic concept and terminology
For interested applicants, please submit your application thru this link: https://talent-appen.icims.com/jobs/3404/job?mode=job&iis=Jobsite&iisn=Jora_Raguirre