This is a full-time position at our busy Wollongong legal firm. Essential requirements are: About the role
To be successful:
- Residential, Commercial and off the plan Conveyancing matters
- Liaising directly with clients
- Drafting and preparing legal documents such as contracts, leases and agreements
- Negotiating settlements and contract terms
- Running matters from start to finish
- Legal research
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Licensed Conveyancer or Conveyancing Secretary
- Have experience in Commercial Conveyancing matters
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Be confident in dealing directly with clients
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of PEXA.
- Good communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Salary determined by experience and ability.