Australian New Express Media Group is local Australian Chinese press group, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Magazine Editor to contribute in the publication of Australian lifestyle. If you consider yourself as an enthusiast of Journalism, who enjoys a fast paced and vibrant working environment, you came to the right place. Successful candidate will be a skilled writer with a passion for the job capable of both informing and entertaining our readers. Please see the description below for more information about the position.
- Read material to determine index items and arrange them alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location.
- Interviewing people in a wide range of circumstances
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines
- Meet frequently with artists, typesetters, layout personnel, marketing directors, and production managers to discuss projects and resolve problems.
- Bachelor holder of Journalism or any relevant degrees
- Have a “Can Do” attitude
- Fluent in written Chinese
- Competent skills in using Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Competent knowledge and sense on local Australian lifestyle.
- Strong communication skills
- At least one year of working experiences in related fields (Preferable)
- Knowledge of operating DSLR camera (Preferable)
Please send your CV with a cover letter telling us the reasons for applying and why you think you are the best candidate for the role. We would love to be persuaded to offer you the job!