We are looking to employ a junior admin team member in an allied health clinic. You would be working in a team of 5 other great professionals.
We are a modern and diverse groups of clinics with a focus on being professional, friendly and work with old school values.
25 hours a week.
Between two locations Yarraville and South Melbourne.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a warm and professional greeting to clients
- Managing client bookings
- Inbound phone management
- Diary management to create and confirm all appointments
- Managing the upkeep of client data on the CRM system
- Ensuring the office public areas are well presented at all times
The successful candidate will have :
- A minimum of 1 year Administration experience
- A Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration (desirable)
- Excellent skills using MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A drive to succeed in an expanding business
- An interest in social media and ability to post to various forums
- A professional presentation
This position would suit a motivated professional who is looking for an excellent career opportunity.
Please email your cover letter and resume to us!