If you have been passed by for that promotion or not rewarded for your skill and experience that you bring to the table then its time to get your career started with this incredible company!!!
An exciting opportunity now exists to become part of a driven and collaborative team with one of Australia''s most progressive industry leaders, providing a full suite of Accounting solutions to small to medium enterprises. A leader in Excellence, the relentless desire to see the ‘Big Picture’ through expertise and industry knowledge: these are the foundations upon which this highly regarded organisation was founded. From these inspired beginnings it has grown to be one the largest branded Accounting alliances across the world. You will work beside highly educated, dynamic and ambitious professionals that strive for the best. This fantastic company offers a point of difference in the industry by offering innovative ways to service their clients and forge a highly regarded quality reputation in the market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and prepare and finalise Tax Returns for small to medium clients
- Provide advice, prepare correspondence and resolve queries for clients
- Manage and prepare and finalise Financial Statements for small to medium sized clients
- Preparation and completion of Sundry Compliance Matters including; Workcover, FBT, BAS/ IAS, SGC, Payroll Tax, Land Tax, Stamp Duty, PAYG Summary statements, ATO Reviews/ Audits
- Liaise with Clients, ATO, ASIC, and other external agencies
- Completion of all tasks according to accounting standards and internal policies & procedures
- Preparing referenced work papers and adhering to checklists to ensure deadlines/ lodgement dates and all duty of care is met
- Participating in Firm/ Team development and Training
- Accounting tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 3 years + experience
- Competency with MYOB AE Software
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Australian Residency
- Solid technical knowledge of accounting & taxation
- Time management, problem solving & research skills
- A ''can do'' attitude
- Strong business Acumen
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Decision Making Skills
- Team Player
Under the guidance of a Manager and Partner, you will be working with a collaborative, skilled, professional team with a very welcoming culture. They offer a competitive salary package with bonuses and ongoing training and development opportunities. You will work in a prime location where work life balance is encouraged. This is a Career move that you do not want to miss out on.APPLY NOW !!!