Concept Data is a fast growing IT Service Provider based in South Australia. We are part of a group that includes an office in the UK and we offer services and technical solutions to clients across the globe.Due to our rapid growth, an opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic IT Sales Specialist to join our team at our Torrens Park Office. In South Australia Concept Data offer IT support services and technical solutions to businesses, local government and schools.At Concept Data we are firmly committed to our employees as well as our clients. Our past business growth has been primarily from client referrals and the fantastic relationships between our employees and our clients.
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you must have the ability to work on multiple tasks in a professional manner and show a willingness to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge.You will have strong customer relationship building skills and you will be client focused.As part of this role you will be required to:
- Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, occasional cold calling – setting up appointments and getting new businesses and compiling these lists of prospective client businesses
- Regularly set up and meeting prospective client leads and arranging face to face appointments with customers to present possible solutions
- Developing a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve this relationship, by continually assessing their needs and outlining how our solution meets with their immediate needs
- Converting qualified leads into sales
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers
- Ensure follow-up occurs with each client to ensure they are satisfied with the solution being positioned and agree to any changes to the proposal being submitted to reduce the possibility of any problems occurring with the opportunity
As part of our employment screening process you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check.
- Tertiary education, industry certifications or equivalent experience highly regarded.
- Experience and proven track record in sales.
- Great attitude and people skills.
- Technically savvy and being able to grasp quickly and talk about technical solutions
- Understanding of the challenges around security, endpoint protection and disaster recovery.
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships.
- Motivated to achieve targets
- A strong command of the English language is essential, as the role requires the ability to clearly articulate yourself to your peers and to our clients.
No agency or third party enquiries will be considered.
You must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency for Australia to be considered for this role.
To apply, please email your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability.
Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.