HYPOXI Sales Consultant - Templestowe
Hypoxi Templestowe - VICCasual/Temporary
HYPOXI has found success within the health and fitness industry by supporting clients to achieve effective weight loss and maintenance goals based on three key areas: Exercise, Technology and Nutrition.
HYPOXI is an innovative, natural and low-impact training method with clients seeing their HYPOXI sessions as the perfect complement to their fitness regime to target those stubborn areas that traditional exercise won''t budge.
We are seeking a highly motivated and sales driven HYPOXI Sales Consultant that enjoys the one-on-one personalised experience that we provide to join our team.
A background in nutrition, personal training and sales is preferred but not necessary as we will provide full training on successful appointment.
Your role is to sell HYPOXI memberships/packs
and motivate our clients achieve their weight loss goals and provide them with the skills and knowledge they need.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer sales including achieving daily and monthly sales budgets and KPIs.
- Lead generation activities including outreach for the purpose of selling HYPOXI memberships and creating brand awareness.
- Welcoming new clients, providing education about HYPOXI and setting individual programs based on clients weight loss goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients during their weight loss journey
- Tracking client''s progress and inspiring clients toward their weight loss goals
- Assisting the HYPOXI Studio Owner to grow the Studio clientele and profitability by supporting, encouraging and motivating our clients in achieving their weight loss goals.
You must be an exceptional individual who:
- Is passionate about helping people to improve their health and lose weight
- Be available to work early morning and late nights as it’s a flexiable roster
- Has a proven ability to deliver sales results
- Is interested in the health and weight loss industry
- Influential communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail
- Flexibility around hours of work
- Has or prepared to do a First Aid and CPR Certificate
How to Apply?
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter addressing why you are the person for this role, by applying below. Only successful candidates will be contacted.