Billabong Backpackers Resort (381 Beaufort St., Perth WA 6000) is seeking a Receptionist/ All-Rounder for part time work at a busy backpacker hostel.
Please read the advertisement in full prior to applying as it specifies the job role and the shifts currently available.
Billabong Backpackers Resort is Perth''s leading hostel.
It has 230 beds and high year round occupancy.
We are seeking a flexible and dynamic individual to work a role that will include:
- Front Desk Operations: Reservations, cash handling, payment processing, check ins/ outs etc.
- Customer Service: Providing a high level of customer service to hostel guests.
- Basic Food Prep: The hostel has a canteen service. The role will include re-heating and serving of pre-prepared meals and some basic food prep. such as preparing salads, deep frying chips/burgers etc.
- Cleaning: All staff are hands on and are required to maintain cleanliness in our communal areas while on shift. This includes servicing the guest''s kitchen, collecting bottles and glasses, mopping spills and wiping down tables.
- Guest Entertainment: Promoting a good atmosphere in the hostel by organising and facilitating games, entertainment and interacting with guests.
There are 2 shifts available at present on an ongoing basis; 3pm - 11pm Friday and Saturday evenings. In addition, there is the opportunity to pick up additional shifts to cover leave and absences once trained.
The successful candidate will be able to move seamlessly between the different aspects of the role and will be truly dynamic, with a hands on approach. While previous experience with reservations software is a plus, training can be provided for the right candidate. The position may suit someone with a bar / nightclub background that wants to diversify their experience.
Please forward your resume to #removed# for consideration.