A varied and fast paced role for a hardworking, driven individual with a positive energy and a Health & Safety background to become an integral part of our Safety Team.
About Nationwide Towing & Transport
- Australia’s largest towing & transport company
- Friendly team environment & Wellness program
Blackburn location- work close to home!
Working for Nationwide Towing & Transport means being part of an industry leader and award-winning, privately owned business that has grown in size to be the largest towing and transport operator in Australia. Our scale takes many by surprise with a workforce of over 500 representatives and a fleet of over 250 vehicles operating nationally. Each year, we provide over 350,000 towing and transport solutions across Australia for all types of vehicles, a wide range of plant and equipment, unique items and other specialty services such as salvage, clearways, storage and auctions. The role We have an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Administration Assistant to join our HSE team at our office located in Blackburn, Victoria. The HSE Administration Assistant is an entry level role into Health and Safety and will provide a great opportunity and exposure to all facets of the business. You will be responsible for performing a range of administration and other duties associated with the day-to-day service delivery of Health, Safety and Wellbeing across the organisation. Duties Reporting to the National HSE Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Other hidden gems
- Provide administrative support to the National HSE Manager and the broader team
- Undertake detailed monthly HSE statistical and general reporting
- Coordinate administrative support across a range of HSE activities, such as booking meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Produce documents, reports, correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with the development and execution of HSE projects
- Monitoring and scheduling of HSE training for representatives
- Assist with conducting incident investigations and implementation of control measures
- Perform general administration tasks supporting the implementation and continual improvement of the Health and Safety Management System
Skills & experience
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
- Currently undertaking or completed qualification in Health and Safety or similar
- HSE background strongly preferred
- Dedicated and committed approach to ensuring a healthy and safe workplace
- Administration experience preferably in related disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work in a busy environment and be able to work autonomously when required
- Ability to collect, analyse and present information in a meaningful manner.
How to apply Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Eliza from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6072 for a confidential discussion. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical. Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace. No recruitment agencies please. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.