The Drainer installs, maintains and designs below-ground drainage systems and associated sewerage or effluent disposal systems.
- Setting out and installing drainage systems;
- Performing site drainage and de-watering procedures;
- Locating and clearing blockages;
- Excavating and levelling to line, depth and grade;
- Installation of Excavation supports;
- Interpreting technical drawings;
- Excavation for manholes;
- Construction of concrete pits;
- Compliance with Occupational Health & Safety requirements;
- Use of pressure testing equipment, excavators, jackhammers, compaction machinery, compressors, backhoes and dumpers.
Full -Time Position
$55,000 to $65,000 Salary