Our client is a leader in the provision of day surgery in its centralised, state of the art hospital. With it''s day hospital, testing facilities and consulting rooms, they now need an excellent Front Office Team Leader.
This role will see you look after a team of administrators including Receptionists and Secretaries. Your role will include:
- Offer a warm, safe and supportive environment for both staff and clients
- Provide a high level of customer service and to demonstrate empathy, patience and a positive attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Medicare/DVA/patient billing system and all patient claims
- Responsible for regularly monitoring and assessing the administration care path of all patients
- Complete regular review of outstanding accounts.
- Ensure outstanding debtors are routinely assessed and processed as part of monthly accounts management processes
- Report accurate monthly financial audits to the Finance Manager
- Demonstrate understanding of and implement all relevant policies and procedures that relate organisation’s goals.
- Support WHS Officers and committees to effectively carry out their responsibilities and ensure all incidents and hazards are identified, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure the welfare of staff by enforcing safe work practices and ensuring the environment is maintained in accordance with WHS legislative requirements.
- Communicate business vision and goals to the administrative team. Exhibit effective communication skills with all staff, patients and carers.
- Manage and lead your administrative team and instruct and teach admin staff on all aspects of their duties.
- Exhibit strong decision making abilities, remaining calm and results focused.
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution skills.
- Facilitate succession planning within the administration department by fostering leadership development and identifying gaps in skills.
- Responsible for staffing strategies to manage rosters, annual leave and succession planning.
- Assist in recruiting administration staff and subsequently development their skills. Undertake annual performance management processes with Administration staff.
- Build positive relationships with other/hospital departments and the wider professional community
This organisation has a low staff turnover because it is simply a great place to work. The conditions of employment are outstanding and remuneration is very industry competitive. If you think this is the role for you, please apply now or phone Shona for a confidential chat 0400 746 593